Roller Hearth Furnace Line - For Heat Treatment of Large Capacities
Aichelin Roller-Hearth Atmosphere Controlled furnace line is well used in he bearing industry, but also for various other parts. It usually divides into three types in accordance with the process requirements of the parts: typical annealing line; oil quenching line and salt quenching line.
CONSISTS OF LINE
The control system continuously combines the current informatization and industrialization. In addition to have basic modules such as automatic generation of control processes, automatic recording of process parameters, and realization of product tracking and traceability, its expansion modules add energy consumption statistic and analysis, mobile host computer monitoring system, realize the interface with the workshop MES system, and etc.
- The typical annealing line is used for isothermal annealing and normalizing. It mainly consists of loading table, pre vacuum sluice, roller hearth heating/cooling furnace, water cooling chamber, post vacuum sluice, transfer rails, control system, etc.
- The typical Oil Quenching Line used for martensite quenching and it mainly consists of loading table, pre-washing machine, roller type heating furnace, quenching tank, post washing machine, post cooling device, tempering furnace, air cooling table, unloading table, transfer rails, control system, etc.
- The typical salt quenching line used for martensite step quenching, bainite quenching or both. It mainly consists of loading table, pre-washing machine, roller type heating furnace, quenching tank, post washing machine, post cooling device, tempering furnace/isothermal tank, air cooling table, unloading table, transfer rails, molten salt tank, brine evaporator and control system, etc.
- Martensite quenching / Bainite quenching
- Isothermal annealing
- Stress relieving annealing
- Roller bearing components
- Standard parts
- Automotive engine parts
- Gear Parts
TYPICAL LAYOUT OF SALT QUENCHING LINE(MARTENSITE/BAINITE)